Are you looking for a home health aide job where you can make a difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion, while on a flexible schedule and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how Hoosier Home Health employees uphold a Higher Standard.
What We Offer:Paid Training and Professional Development
Sign on Bonus.
- Part of a Team with RN Oversight.
- Employee Referral Bonus.Morning, Daytime or Evening shifts
- Flexible or Fixed schedule - It's your choice!
- Full Medical Health Benefits, Vision and Dental.
- Mileage and Travel Time. Yes, we pay both!
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- All Protective Gear Provided - masks, gloves, vitals equipment and nursing bag so you have the tools to perform your job confidently, safely, and successfully.
- Free Legal Services for employees.
- Company Paid Life Insurance for employees.
- All Types of Clients Available - facility assisted living, Community centers, residential homes, supported living homes, and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with a registered nurse and other clinicians to provide care based on an individualized plan of care.
- Record your patient’s health status and report it to the registered nurse as a part of the patent's interdisciplinary team.
- Provide companionship and personalized care while encouraging independence and self-care.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, and eating.
- Provide mobility and transfer assistance, which may include using mechanical lift devices.
- Prepare meals and snacks.
- Perform light housekeeping, including vacuuming, laundry, and linen changes.
- Assist with incontinence care.
- Medication Assistance (Reminders)
- Assist with taking vitals and tracking important health related events such as seizures, falls, or new medical changes.
- Initiate and anticipate client needs and plan for safety by observing and reporting any changes or unusual findings to the registered nurse.
- Administer standard precautions and infection control standards by providing a clean and safe environment and providing COVID-19 prescreening and screenings.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Hoosier Home Health's CORE VALUES of providing high quality care with compassion, dignity and advocating for what is important for our clients and doing so with integrity.
- Actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of Hoosier Home Health's culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language of our CORE VALUES.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work assignments and team meetings.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with clients, vendors and team members.
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Solicits client/family feedback to understand the needs of the client and the community. Advocates for service excellence within the agency and influences others to take action.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care. Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our clients through empathy and compassion.
- Exhibits a commitment to personal excellence through professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending or implementing process improvements.
- Shows respect and courtesy for fellow team mates by working together to get the job well done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and strives to reduce or resolve conflict.
At Hoosier Home Health we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We believe that by hiring the best people and helping them develop and grow, we can ensure the best outcomes for those in our care. Hoosier Home Health offers our staff flexible hours, top competitive pay with options for increases over time, paid training and professional growth and development, insurance options, a recognition and rewards program, employee referral bonuses, and a relaxed work-life balance. Apply today if you are looking for more than a place to work — a place to grow in your career, to call home, and where you know you'll make a difference every day.
Have questions? Call us today and a Hoosier representative will assist you further.
As a licensed, regulated home health care provider, Hoosier Home Health complies with all state/local mandates.
About Hoosier Home Health
Founded in 2012 by Jennifer Danielsen, Hoosier Home Health provides nursing and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Hoosier Home Health serves in the state of Indiana and is delivering quality care in Monroe and surrounding counties.
Hoosier Home Health is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
Hoosier Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.